Timberlane Regional School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 7 public schools managed by Timberlane Regional School District serving 3,650 students in Atkinson, New Hampshire.
- Minority enrollment is 5% of the student body (majority Hispanic and Asian), which is less than the New Hampshire state average of 13%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 is equal to the state average of 12:1.
Timberlane Regional School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Atkinson Atkinson Academy17 Academy Ave.
Atkinson, NH 03811
Grades: PK-5 | 355 students
- Danville Danville Elementary School23 School St.
Danville, NH 03819
Grades: PK-5 | 263 students
- Plaistow Pollard Elementary School120 Main St.
Plaistow, NH 03865
Grades: PK-5 | 474 students
- Sandown Sandown Central School295 Main St.
Sandown, NH 03873
Grades: PK-K | 119 students
- Sandown Sandown North Elementary School23 Stagecoach Rd.
Sandown, NH 03873
Grades: 1-5 | 342 students
|School District Name||Timberlane Regional School District|
|# of Schools||7|
|# of Students||3,650|
|# of Teachers||311|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12|
|# of Male Students||1,896|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||1,754|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||8|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||46|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||85|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||36|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||3,457|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||18|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||100|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||196|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||226|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||256|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||270|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||246|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||259|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||264|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||293|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||311|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||275|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||309|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||304|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||341|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Timberlane Regional School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 182 school districts in New Hampshire (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 95% has increased from 94% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (NH)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $14,864 in this school district is less than the state average of $25,334. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $14,285 is less than the state average of $25,206. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (NH)|
|Total Revenue||$61 MM||$11 MM|
|Spending||$58 MM||$10 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$14,864||$25,334|
|Spending / Student||$14,285||$25,206|
A NYC public school is now completely vegetarian! How have students reacted, and will other public schools follow suit?
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.