Wilton-lyndeboro School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Wilton-lyndeboro School District serving 49 students in Lyndeborough, New Hampshire.
- Minority enrollment is 49% of the student body (majority American Indian and Asian), which is more than the New Hampshire state average of 13%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 16:1 is more than the state average of 12:1.
Wilton-lyndeboro School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Lyndeborough Lyndeborough Central School192 Forest Rd.
Lyndeborough, NH 03082
Grades: PK-K | 49 students
|School District Name||Wilton-lyndeboro School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||49|
|# of Teachers||3|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16|
|# of Male Students||17|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||32|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||n/a|
|% Hispanic Students||n/a|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||25|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||24|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||11|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||38|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Wilton-lyndeboro School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 169 school districts in New Hampshire (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2009-2010 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (NH)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient) (09-10)||60-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient) (09-10)||70-79%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $28,122 is higher than the state average of $25,334. The school district revenue/student has grown by 30% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $29,735 is higher than the state average of $25,206. The school district spending/student has grown by 30% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (NH)|
|Total Revenue||$1 MM||$11 MM|
|Spending||$2 MM||$10 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$28,122||$25,334|
|Spending / Student||$29,735||$25,206|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.