Hunterdon County Educational Services Commission School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Hunterdon County Educational Services Commission School District serving 59 students in Califon, New Jersey.
- Minority enrollment is 86% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the New Jersey state average of 54%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 4:1 is less than the state average of 12:1.
Hunterdon County Educational Services Commission School District (2018-19)
|School District Name||Hunterdon County Educational Services Commission School District|
|# of Schools||2|
|# of Students||59|
|# of Teachers||14|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4|
|# of Male Students||44|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||15|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||11|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||40|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||8|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||1|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||4|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||1|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||3|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||1|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||1|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||3|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||5|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||5|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||5|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||10|
|# of Ungraded Students:||20|
- The school district's graduation rate of 40-59% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (NJ)|
|Graduation Rate |
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $236,398 is higher than the state average of $20,569. The school district revenue/student has grown by 14% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $236,145 is higher than the state average of $20,942. The school district spending/student has grown by 14% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (NJ)|
|Total Revenue||$20 MM||$19 MM|
|Spending||$20 MM||$19 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$236,398||$20,569|
|Spending / Student||$236,145||$20,942|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.