08868 New Jersey Public Elementary Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 top public elementary school in 08868, New Jersey, serving 285 students.
- Public schools in zipcode 08868 have a diversity score of 0.12, which is lower than the New Jersey average of 0.43.
- Minority enrollment is 14% (majority Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 10:1.
08868, NJ Public Elementary Schools (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Quakertown Franklin Township School226 Quakertown Road
Quakertown, NJ 08868
Grades: PK-8 | 285 students
After massive budget cuts and claims of economic inequity within the state’s public school system, districts are taking matters in their own hands and suing the state for the mess.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.