House Municipal School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 3 public schools managed by House Municipal School District serving 58 students in House, New Mexico.
- Minority enrollment is 17% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the New Mexico state average of 76%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 4:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
House Municipal School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- House House Elementary School309 Apple St
House, NM 88121
Grades: PK-6 | 16 students
- House House High School309 Apple St
House, NM 88121
Grades: 10-12 | 30 students
- House House Junior High School309 Apple St
House, NM 88121
Grades: 7-9 | 12 students
|School District Name||House Municipal School District|
|# of Schools||3|
|# of Students||58|
|# of Teachers||13|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4|
|# of Male Students||24|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||34|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||10|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||48|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||2|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||2|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||2|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||2|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||3|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||2|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||3|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||1|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||3|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||8|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||5|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||11|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||14|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- House Municipal School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 140 school districts in New Mexico (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 40-59% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (NM)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $29,492 is higher than the state average of $13,738. The school district revenue/student has grown by 25% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $33,762 is higher than the state average of $13,383. The school district spending/student has grown by 25% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (NM)|
|Total Revenue||$2 MM||$5 MM|
|Spending||$2 MM||$4 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$29,492||$13,738|
|Spending / Student||$33,762||$13,383|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.