EAST ROCHESTER UNION FREE School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by EAST ROCHESTER UNION FREE School District serving 1,002 students in East Rochester, New York.
- Minority enrollment is 24% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the New York state average of 56%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 10:1 is less than the state average of 14:1.
EAST ROCHESTER UNION FREE School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- East Rochester East Rochester Elementary School400 Woodbine Ave
East Rochester, NY 14445
Grades: PK-5 | 478 students
- East Rochester East Rochester Junior-senior High School200 Woodbine Ave
East Rochester, NY 14445
Grades: 6-12 | 524 students
|School District Name||EAST ROCHESTER UNION FREE School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||1,002 students|
|# of Teachers||99 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
|# of Male Students||494 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||508 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||4 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||3 students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||114 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||93 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||761 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||1 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||26 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||69|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||56|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||68|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||73|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||87|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||52|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||72|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||70|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||77|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||79|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||85|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||69|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||75|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||66|
|# of Ungraded Students:||4|
- EAST ROCHESTER UNION FREE School District, which is ranked within the top 30% of all 771 school districts in New York (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 80-84% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (NY)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $23,729 in this school district is less than the state average of $31,520. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $26,471 is less than the state average of $32,967. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (NY)|
|Total Revenue||$27 MM||$29 MM|
|Spending||$30 MM||$30 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$23,729||$31,520|
|Spending / Student||$26,471||$32,967|
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.