KIPP INFINITY CHARTER School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by KIPP INFINITY CHARTER School District serving 1,128 students in New York, New York.
- Minority enrollment is 99% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the New York state average of 56%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 15:1 is more than the state average of 14:1.
KIPP INFINITY CHARTER School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- New York Kipp Infinity Charter School 625 W 133 St-rm 308d
New York, NY 10027
Grades: K-12 | 1128 students
|School District Name||KIPP INFINITY CHARTER School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||1,128 students|
|# of Teachers||77 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
|# of Male Students||556 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||572 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||2 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||3 students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||774 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||332 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||14 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||3 students|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||88|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||97|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||90|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||96|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||96|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||101|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||85|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||89|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||89|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||79|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||88|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||65|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||61|
|# of Ungraded Students:||4|
- KIPP INFINITY CHARTER School District, which is ranked within the top 5% of all 771 school districts in New York (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 90% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (NY)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥90%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥90%|
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.