Norastern Randolph Middle School
- Norastern Randolph Middle School's student population of 616 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has declined by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||616 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Norastern Randolph Middle School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 2538 schools in North Carolina (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has increased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- The school district of Norastern Randolph Middle School is Randolph County System School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 272 school districts in North Carolina (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Randolph County System School District's student population of 17,781 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $9,108 is higher than the state average of $8,969. The district revenue/student has grown by 5% over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $9,042 is higher than the state average of $8,766. The district spending/student has grown by 8% over four school years.
|School District Name||Randolph County System School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||17,781||870|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Total Revenue||$170 MM||$8 MM|
|District Spending||$168 MM||$8 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$9,108||$8,969|
|District Spending / Student||$9,042||$8,766|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Franklinville Grays Chapel Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 471 students
5322 Nc Hwy 22 N
Franklinville, NC 27248
(336)824-8620 3.1 K-5 471
- Climax Providence Grove High School Grades: 9-12 | 851 students
5555 Mack Lineberry Rd
Climax, NC 27233
(336)685-0728 4.2 9-12 851
- Liberty Liberty Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 436 students
206 N Fayetteville St
Liberty, NC 27298
(336)622-2253 4.6 PK-5 436
- Ramseur Eastern Randolph High School Grades: 9-12 | 818 students
390 Eastern Randolph Rd
Ramseur, NC 27316
(336)824-2351 4.7 9-12 818
- Ramseur Ramseur Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 450 students
6755 Jordan Road
Ramseur, NC 27316
(336)824-4106 5.6 PK-5 450
they are the best middle school i have ever been to!!!!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - lower
The adjustment from middle school to high school can be a huge challenge for some students. We’ll offer tips for parents to help them help their kids adjust to the new school environment and academic standards.
With schools nationwide adopting common core standards, we’ll take a look at what they are, their benefits, and how they will change the face of public education.
We report on Hawaii’s stellar progress in its Race to the Top efforts and how the support of one philanthropic organization on the Islands is contributing to that success.