Norastern Randolph Middle School
- Norastern Randolph Middle School's student population of 616 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has declined by 17% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||616 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Norastern Randolph Middle School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 2,538 schools in North Carolina (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Randolph County System School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Franklinville Grays Chapel Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 471 students
5322 Nc Hwy 22 N
Franklinville, NC 27248
(336)824-8620 3.1 K-5 471
- Climax Providence Grove High School Grades: 9-12 | 851 students
5555 Mack Lineberry Rd
Climax, NC 27233
(336)685-0728 4.2 9-12 851
- Liberty Liberty Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 436 students
206 N Fayetteville St
Liberty, NC 27298
(336)622-2253 4.6 PK-5 436
- Ramseur Eastern Randolph High School Grades: 9-12 | 818 students
390 Eastern Randolph Rd
Ramseur, NC 27316
(336)824-2351 4.7 9-12 818
- Ramseur Ramseur Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 450 students
6755 Jordan Road
Ramseur, NC 27316
(336)824-4106 5.6 PK-5 450
they are the best middle school i have ever been to!!!!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - lower
Whopping cough is making a comeback, especially amongst children, prompting health officials to encourage pertussis vaccines and boosters. However, should the pertussis vaccine be required for public school enrollment? Learn about current proposed laws and its ramifications.
The results of a new study show that private school education may be no better than public school education. Keep reading to learn more about this study and to learn how to make the right choice between private and public school education for your child.
Each year, millions of students neglect to fill out the FAFSA and, in doing so, miss out on the chance to receive federal student aid. Keep reading to learn why every high school student should apply for financial aid, whether or not they qualify and regardless of their intention to use it.