Eno River Academy School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Eno River Academy School District serving 304 students in Hillsborough, North Carolina.
- Minority enrollment is 15% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the North Carolina state average of 51%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 10:1 is less than the state average of 16:1.
Eno River Academy School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Hillsborough Eno River Academy 920 Corporate Drive
Hillsborough, NC 27278
Grades: K-10 | 304 students
|School District Name||Eno River Academy School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||304 students|
|# of Teachers||31 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
|# of Male Students||138 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||166 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||3 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||17 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||11 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||257 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||16 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||22|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||21|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||21|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||20|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||22|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||22|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||41|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||42|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||43|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||38|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||12|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Eno River Academy School District, which is ranked within the top 10% of all 272 school districts in North Carolina (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (NC)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $7,181 in this school district is less than the state average of $9,693. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $8,482 is less than the state average of $9,473. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (NC)|
|Total Revenue||$2 MM||$8 MM|
|Spending||$2 MM||$8 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$7,181||$9,693|
|Spending / Student||$8,482||$9,473|
Learn how some states and schools are now requiring that students complete a graduation project, often either to replace or supplement an exit exam.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.