Top Kipling Public Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there is 1 top public school in Kipling, North Carolina, serving 662 students.
- Kipling, NC public schools have a diversity score of 0.46, which is higher than the North Carolina average of 0.00.
- The most diverse school in Kipling is Lafayette Elementary School. Read more about public school diversity statistics in North Carolina or national school diversity statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 29% (majority Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 17:1.
Top Kipling, NC Public Schools (2020)
- School Location Grades Students
- Kipling Lafayette Elementary School108 Lafayette Sch Rd
Kipling, NC 27543
Grades: K-5 | 662 students
Learn about the recent vote by the Indiana School Board to allow a state takeover of four Indiana schools beginning next school year.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.