Millennium Charter Academy School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Millennium Charter Academy School District serving 765 students in Mount Airy, North Carolina.
- Minority enrollment is 12% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the North Carolina state average of 51%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 15:1 is less than the state average of 16:1.
Millennium Charter Academy School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Mount Airy Millennium Charter Academy 500 Old Springs Rd
Mount Airy, NC 27030
Grades: K-11 | 765 students
|School District Name||Millennium Charter Academy School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||765 students|
|# of Teachers||51 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
|# of Male Students||374 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||391 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||2 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||8 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||42 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||21 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||675 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||3 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||14 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||78|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||76|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||84|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||63|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||62|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||63|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||83|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||63|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||63|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||62|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||36|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||32|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Millennium Charter Academy School District, which is ranked within the top 20% of all 272 school districts in North Carolina (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (NC)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $6,982 in this school district is less than the state average of $9,693. The school district revenue/student has grown by 9% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $7,156 is less than the state average of $9,473. The school district spending/student has grown by 9% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (NC)|
|Total Revenue||$3 MM||$8 MM|
|Spending||$4 MM||$8 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$6,982||$9,693|
|Spending / Student||$7,156||$9,473|
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.