Quest Academy School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Quest Academy School District serving 145 students in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Minority enrollment is 19% of the student body (majority Black and Asian), which is less than the North Carolina state average of 50%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 15:1 is less than the state average of 16:1.
Quest Academy School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Raleigh Quest Academy 10908 Strickland Road
Raleigh, NC 27615
Grades: K-8 | 145 students
|School District Name||Quest Academy School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||145|
|# of Teachers||10|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15|
|# of Male Students||58|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||87|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||1|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||4|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||3|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||6|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||118|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||13|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||16|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||17|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||16|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||16|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||16|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||16|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||16|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||16|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||16|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Quest Academy School District, which is ranked within the top 5% of all 272 school districts in North Carolina (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (NC)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥95%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||90-94%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $7,577 in this school district is less than the state average of $8,969. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $10,317 is higher than the state average of $8,766. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (NC)|
|Total Revenue||$1 MM||$8 MM|
|Spending||$2 MM||$8 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$7,577||$8,969|
|Spending / Student||$10,317||$8,766|
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Learn about how public schools are implementing new programs that encourage dropouts to return to the classroom.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.