Hillsboro 9 School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 3 public schools managed by Hillsboro 9 School District serving 461 students in Hillsboro, North Dakota.
- Minority enrollment is 13% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the North Dakota state average of 25%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 14:1 is more than the state average of 12:1.
Hillsboro 9 School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Hillsboro Hillsboro Elementary School128 4th St Se
Hillsboro, ND 58045
Grades: PK-6 | 254 students
- Hillsboro Hillsboro High School12 4th St Ne
Hillsboro, ND 58045
Grades: 7-12 | 200 students
- Blanchard Spruce Lane Colony School15750 6th St Se
Blanchard, ND 58009
Grades: K-8 | 7 students
|School District Name||Hillsboro 9 School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||461 students|
|# of Teachers||34 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
|# of Male Students||243 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||218 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||3 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||2 students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||34 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||9 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||403 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||10 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||4|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||32|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||33|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||43|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||33|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||40|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||34|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||40|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||28|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||36|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||41|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||33|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||35|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||29|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Hillsboro 9 School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 169 school districts in North Dakota (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 80% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (ND)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $12,167 in this school district is less than the state average of $12,230. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $11,269 is less than the state average of $12,117. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (ND)|
|Total Revenue||$5 MM||$3 MM|
|Spending||$5 MM||$3 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$12,167||$12,230|
|Spending / Student||$11,269||$12,117|
This article is created for testing purpose only
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.