MANVEL 125 School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by MANVEL 125 School District serving 177 students in Manvel, North Dakota.
- Minority enrollment is 14% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the North Dakota state average of 25%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 is equal to the state average of 12:1.
MANVEL 125 School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Manvel Manvel Elementary School801 Oldham Ave
Manvel, ND 58256
Grades: PK-8 | 177 students
|School District Name||MANVEL 125 School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||177 students|
|# of Teachers||15 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
|# of Male Students||88 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||89 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||1 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||12 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||153 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||11 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||19|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||18|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||18|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||18|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||21|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||17|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||16|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||15|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||16|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||19|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- MANVEL 125 School District, which is ranked within the top 10% of all 169 school districts in North Dakota (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (ND)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $15,580 is higher than the state average of $12,230. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $14,517 is higher than the state average of $12,117. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (ND)|
|Total Revenue||$2 MM||$3 MM|
|Spending||$2 MM||$3 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$15,580||$12,230|
|Spending / Student||$14,517||$12,117|
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.