SELFRIDGE 8 School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by SELFRIDGE 8 School District serving 41 students in Selfridge, North Dakota.
- Minority enrollment is 83% of the student body (majority American Indian), which is more than the North Dakota state average of 25%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 6:1 is less than the state average of 12:1.
SELFRIDGE 8 School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Selfridge Selfridge Elementary School210 2nd Ave S
Selfridge, ND 58568
Grades: PK-6 | 41 students
|School District Name||SELFRIDGE 8 School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||41 students|
|# of Teachers||7 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
|# of Male Students||18 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||23 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||34 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||n/a|
|% Hispanic Students||n/a|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||7 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||1|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||8|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||7|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||6|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||4|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||3|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||6|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||6|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- SELFRIDGE 8 School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 169 school districts in North Dakota (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of PS% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (ND)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤10%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $17,897 is higher than the state average of $12,230. The school district revenue/student has grown by 15% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $18,782 is higher than the state average of $12,117. The school district spending/student has grown by 15% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (ND)|
|Total Revenue||$1 MM||$3 MM|
|Spending||$2 MM||$3 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$17,897||$12,230|
|Spending / Student||$18,782||$12,117|
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.