Twin Buttes 37 School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Twin Buttes 37 School District serving 39 students in Halliday, North Dakota.
- Minority enrollment is 97% of the student body (majority American Indian), which is more than the North Dakota state average of 21%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 6:1 is less than the state average of 12:1.
Twin Buttes 37 School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Halliday Twin Buttes Elementary School7997 7a St Nw
Halliday, ND 58636
Grades: K-8 | 39 students
|School District Name||Twin Buttes 37 School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||39|
|# of Teachers||7|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6|
|# of Male Students||16|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||23|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||33|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||2|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||1|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||3|
|% of Hawaiian Students|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||8|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||4|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||3|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||4|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||2|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||4|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||9|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||4|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||1|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Twin Buttes 37 School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 169 school districts in North Dakota (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (ND)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $53,463 is higher than the state average of $12,230. The school district revenue/student has declined by 12% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $46,049 is higher than the state average of $12,117. The school district spending/student has declined by 12% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (ND)|
|Total Revenue||$2 MM||$3 MM|
|Spending||$2 MM||$3 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$53,463||$12,230|
|Spending / Student||$46,049||$12,117|
Public schools in the United States have an interesting history. Learn about how these public institutions developed into a cornerstone of our country's education.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.