North Scott Senior High School
North Scott Senior High School places among the top 20% of public schools in Iowa for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 5%)
- North Scott Senior High School's student population of 950 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 63 teachers has grown by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||950 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||63 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- North Scott Senior High School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IA)|
|Overall School Rank||#523 out of 1,252 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||North Scott Comm School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Eldridge Edward White Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 559 students
121 S 5th St
Eldridge, IA 52748
(563)285-4544 0.3 PK-6 559
- Long Grove Alan Shepard Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 419 students
220 West Grove St.
Long Grove, IA 52756
(563)285-8041 3.2 PK-6 419
- Eldridge Neil Armstrong Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 368 students
212 S Parkview Dr
Eldridge, IA 52748
(563)285-8223 3.3 PK-6 368
- Davenport Fillmore Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 421 students
7307 N Pacific
Davenport, IA 52806
(563)723-6400 4.2 PK-5 421
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.