Constellation : Westside Community Of The Arts School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Constellation : Westside Community Of The Arts School District serving 397 students in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Minority enrollment is 72% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the Ohio state average of 29%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 13:1 is less than the state average of 18:1.
Constellation : Westside Community Of The Arts School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Cleveland Constellation Schools: Outreach Academy For Students With Di 3727 Bosworth Rd
Cleveland, OH 44111
Grades: 1-12 | 27 students
- Cleveland Constellation Schools: Westside Community School Of The Arts 3727 Bosworth Rd
Cleveland, OH 44134
Grades: K-8 | 370 students
|School District Name||Constellation : Westside Community Of The Arts School District|
|# of Schools||2|
|# of Students||397|
|# of Teachers||31|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13|
|# of Male Students||163|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||234|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||1|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||2|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||160|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||87|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||113|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||34|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||39|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||46|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||43|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||41|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||41|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||44|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||47|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||45|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||39|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||2|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||2|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||5|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||3|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Constellation : Westside Community Of The Arts School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 842 school districts in Ohio (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of PS% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (OH)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $30,186 is higher than the state average of $12,304. The school district revenue/student has declined by 13% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $29,674 is higher than the state average of $11,580. The school district spending/student has declined by 13% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OH)|
|Total Revenue||$1 MM||$11 MM|
|Spending||$1 MM||$10 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$30,186||$12,304|
|Spending / Student||$29,674||$11,580|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.