Crestwood Local School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public preschool managed by Crestwood Local School District serving 407 students in Mantua, Ohio.
- Minority enrollment is 2% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Ohio state average of 29%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 21:1 is more than the state average of 18:1.
Crestwood Local School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Mantua Crestwood Primary School11256 Bowen Rd
Mantua, OH 44255
Grades: PK-2 | 407 students
|School District Name||Crestwood Local School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||1,740 students|
|# of Teachers||102 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
|# of Male Students||825 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||915 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||2 students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||18 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||7 students|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||1,676 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||37 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||33|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||120|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||120|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||136|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||125|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||153|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||140|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||129|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||133|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||130|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||138|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||134|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||123|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||126|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Crestwood Local School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 842 school districts in Ohio (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 90-94% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (OH)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $11,865 in this school district is less than the state average of $12,447. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $11,148 is less than the state average of $11,715. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OH)|
|Total Revenue||$24 MM||$11 MM|
|Spending||$22 MM||$10 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$11,865||$12,447|
|Spending / Student||$11,148||$11,715|
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.