Entrepreneurship Preparatory - Woodland Hills Campus School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Entrepreneurship Preparatory - Woodland Hills Campus School District serving 291 students in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the Ohio state average of 29%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 14:1 is less than the state average of 18:1.
Entrepreneurship Preparatory - Woodland Hills Campus School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Cleveland Entrepreneurship Preparatory School - Woodland Hills Campus 9201 Crane Ave
Cleveland, OH 44105
Grades: 5-8 | 291 students
|School District Name||Entrepreneurship Preparatory - Woodland Hills Campus School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||291|
|# of Teachers||21|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14|
|# of Male Students||143|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||148|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||1|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||n/a|
|% Hispanic Students||n/a|
|# of Black Students||288|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||n/a|
|% White Students||n/a|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||2|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||87|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||86|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||68|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||50|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $39,853 is higher than the state average of $12,304. The school district revenue/student has grown by 192% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $71,427 is higher than the state average of $11,580. The school district spending/student has grown by 192% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OH)|
|Total Revenue||$3 MM||$11 MM|
|Spending||$5 MM||$10 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$39,853||$12,304|
|Spending / Student||$71,427||$11,580|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.