Fort Loramie Local School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Fort Loramie Local School District serving 783 students in Fort Loramie, Ohio.
- Minority enrollment is 1% of the student body (majority Asian), which is less than the Ohio state average of 29%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 16:1 is less than the state average of 18:1.
Fort Loramie Local School District (2019-20)
|School District Name||Fort Loramie Local School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||783 students|
|# of Teachers||48 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
|# of Male Students||376 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||407 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||3 students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||2 students|
|% Hispanic Students||n/a|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||778 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||69|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||58|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||53|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||57|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||65|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||63|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||54|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||69|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||81|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||62|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||60|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||40|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||52|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Fort Loramie Local School District, which is ranked within the top 5% of all 842 school districts in Ohio (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 90% has decreased from 95% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (OH)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $10,988 in this school district is less than the state average of $12,447. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $15,082 is higher than the state average of $11,715. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OH)|
|Total Revenue||$9 MM||$11 MM|
|Spending||$12 MM||$10 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$10,988||$12,447|
|Spending / Student||$15,082||$11,715|
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.