George V. Voinovich Reclamation Academy School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by George V. Voinovich Reclamation Academy School District serving 82 students in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the Ohio state average of 29%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 41:1 is more than the state average of 18:1.
George V. Voinovich Reclamation Academy School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Cleveland George V. Voinovich Reclamation Academy 11801 Buckeye Rd
Cleveland, OH 44120
Grades: 9-12 | 82 students
|School District Name||George V. Voinovich Reclamation Academy School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||82 students|
|# of Teachers||2 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||41:1|
|# of Male Students||37 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||45 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||1 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||81 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||n/a|
|% White Students||n/a|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||16|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||22|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||22|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||22|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- George V. Voinovich Reclamation Academy School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 885 school districts in Ohio (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2013-2014 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 20-29% has increased from 10% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (OH)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||21-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-59%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $13,325 is higher than the state average of $12,447. The school district revenue/student has grown by 31% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $12,963 is higher than the state average of $11,715. The school district spending/student has grown by 31% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OH)|
|Total Revenue||$1 MM||$11 MM|
|Spending||$1 MM||$10 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$13,325||$12,447|
|Spending / Student||$12,963||$11,715|
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.