Hope Learning Academy Of Toledo School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Hope Learning Academy Of Toledo School District serving 63 students in Toledo, Ohio.
- Minority enrollment is 68% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the Ohio state average of 29%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 7:1 is less than the state average of 18:1.
Hope Learning Academy Of Toledo School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Toledo Hope Learning Academy Of Toledo 4234 Monroe St
Toledo, OH 43606
Grades: K-8 | 63 students
|School District Name||Hope Learning Academy Of Toledo School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||63|
|# of Teachers||9|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7|
|# of Male Students||42|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||21|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||11|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||25|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||20|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||7|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||5|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||7|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||10|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||9|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||7|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||5|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||9|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||5|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||6|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The school district's spending/student of $33,032 is higher than the state average of $11,580. The school district spending/student has declined by 58% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OH)|
|Spending||$2 MM||$10 MM|
|Spending / Student||$33,032||$11,580|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.