Leipsic Local School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Leipsic Local School District serving 655 students in Leipsic, Ohio.
- Minority enrollment is 51% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the Ohio state average of 29%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 16:1 is less than the state average of 18:1.
|School District Name||Leipsic Local School District|
|# of Schools||2|
|# of Students||655|
|# of Teachers||42|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16|
|# of Male Students||287|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||368|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||7|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||282|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||322|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||1|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||43|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||52|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||42|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||52|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||44|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||42|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||55|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||44|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||37|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||47|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||60|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||67|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||59|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||54|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Leipsic Local School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 842 school districts in Ohio (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 90% has decreased from 95% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (OH)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $20,671 is higher than the state average of $12,304. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $12,280 is higher than the state average of $11,580. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OH)|
|Total Revenue||$13 MM||$11 MM|
|Spending||$8 MM||$10 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$20,671||$12,304|
|Spending / Student||$12,280||$11,580|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.