Lorain K-12 Digital Academy School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Lorain K-12 Digital Academy School District serving 128 students in Lorain, Ohio.
- Minority enrollment is 63% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the Ohio state average of 29%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 6:1 is less than the state average of 18:1.
Lorain K-12 Digital Academy School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Lorain Lorain K-12 Digital Academy 1800 West 40th Street
Lorain, OH 44053
Grades: K-12 | 128 students
|School District Name||Lorain K-12 Digital Academy School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||128|
|# of Teachers||20|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6|
|# of Male Students||36|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||92|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||1|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||43|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||8|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||47|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||29|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||3|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||4|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||2|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||2|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||2|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||8|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||36|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||21|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||15|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||35|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $5,345 in this school district is less than the state average of $12,304. The school district revenue/student has grown by 49% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $4,538 is less than the state average of $11,580. The school district spending/student has grown by 49% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OH)|
|Total Revenue||$636,000||$11 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$5,345||$12,304|
|Spending / Student||$4,538||$11,580|
Combat the growing prevalence of bullying in public schools by learning more about effective solutions.
Learn about the International Baccalaureate (IB) program, and if this program is appropriate for your child.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.