Nexus Academy Of Columbus School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Nexus Academy Of Columbus School District serving 147 students in Columbus, Ohio.
- Minority enrollment is 60% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the Ohio state average of 29%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 11:1 is less than the state average of 18:1.
Nexus Academy Of Columbus School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Columbus Nexus Academy Of Columbus 4689 Hilton Corporate Dr
Columbus, OH 43232
Grades: 9-12 | 147 students
|School District Name||Nexus Academy Of Columbus School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||147|
|# of Teachers||14|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11|
|# of Male Students||59|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||88|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||18|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||60|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||59|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||10|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||44|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||42|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||30|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||31|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Nexus Academy Of Columbus School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 842 school districts in Ohio (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 50-59% has increased from 50% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (OH)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||21-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $35,545 is higher than the state average of $12,304. The school district revenue/student has grown by 327% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $79,091 is higher than the state average of $11,580. The school district spending/student has grown by 327% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OH)|
|Total Revenue||$782,000||$11 MM|
|Spending||$2 MM||$10 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$35,545||$12,304|
|Spending / Student||$79,091||$11,580|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.