Princeton City School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public high school managed by Princeton City School District serving 1,511 students in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Minority enrollment is 72% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the Ohio state average of 29%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 18:1 is equal to the state average of 18:1.
Princeton City School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Cincinnati Princeton High School100 Viking Way
Cincinnati, OH 45246
Grades: 9-12 | 1511 students
|School District Name||Princeton City School District|
|# of Schools||10|
|# of Students||5,606|
|# of Teachers||306|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18|
|# of Male Students||2,680|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||2,926|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||9|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||188|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||1,274|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||2,239|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||1,500|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||55|
|% of Hawaiian Students|
|# of Two or more races Students||341|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||145|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||449|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||456|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||501|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||449|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||465|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||419|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||412|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||372|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||427|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||425|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||418|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||350|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||318|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Princeton City School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 842 school districts in Ohio (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 85% has increased from 82% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (OH)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $15,677 is higher than the state average of $12,304. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $16,252 is higher than the state average of $11,580. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OH)|
|Total Revenue||$84 MM||$11 MM|
|Spending||$87 MM||$10 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$15,677||$12,304|
|Spending / Student||$16,252||$11,580|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.