Woodmore Local School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Woodmore Local School District serving 795 students in Woodville, Ohio.
- Minority enrollment is 14% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Ohio state average of 29%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 15:1 is less than the state average of 18:1.
|School District Name||Woodmore Local School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||795 students|
|# of Teachers||52 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
|# of Male Students||396 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||399 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||2 students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||97 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||1 students|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||685 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||1 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||9 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||40|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||59|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||66|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||80|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||84|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||85|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||77|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||102|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||73|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||59|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||70|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Woodmore Local School District, which is ranked within the top 20% of all 842 school districts in Ohio (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 95% has increased from 90-94% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (OH)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $9,670 in this school district is less than the state average of $12,447. The school district revenue/student has declined by 6% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $8,843 is less than the state average of $11,715. The school district spending/student has declined by 6% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OH)|
|Total Revenue||$11 MM||$11 MM|
|Spending||$10 MM||$10 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$9,670||$12,447|
|Spending / Student||$8,843||$11,715|