Youthbuild Columbus Community School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Youthbuild Columbus Community School District serving 187 students in Columbus, Ohio.
- Minority enrollment is 97% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the Ohio state average of 29%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 37:1 is more than the state average of 18:1.
Youthbuild Columbus Community School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Columbus Youthbuild Columbus Community 1183 Essex Ave
Columbus, OH 43201
Grades: 11-12 | 187 students
|School District Name||Youthbuild Columbus Community School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||187 students|
|# of Teachers||5 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||37:1|
|# of Male Students||103 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||84 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||2 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||175 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||5 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||5 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||166|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||21|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- The school district's graduation rate of 11-19% has increased from 10-14% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (OH)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $9,143 in this school district is less than the state average of $12,447. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $9,198 is less than the state average of $11,715. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OH)|
|Total Revenue||$2 MM||$11 MM|
|Spending||$2 MM||$10 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$9,143||$12,447|
|Spending / Student||$9,198||$11,715|
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.