Central School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Central School District serving 518 students in Sallisaw, Oklahoma.
- Minority enrollment is 79% of the student body (majority American Indian), which is more than the Oklahoma state average of 51%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 14:1 is less than the state average of 17:1.
|School District Name||Central School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||518 students|
|# of Teachers||38 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
|# of Male Students||194 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||324 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||225 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||2 students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||41 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||3 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||107 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||140 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||31|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||38|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||28|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||24|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||31|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||41|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||29|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||35|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||36|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||34|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||45|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||55|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||36|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||55|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Central School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 531 school districts in Oklahoma (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 80-89% has decreased from 90% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (OK)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $7,783 in this school district is less than the state average of $8,236. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $8,452 is less than the state average of $8,831. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OK)|
|Total Revenue||$4 MM||$4 MM|
|Spending||$4 MM||$4 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$7,783||$8,236|
|Spending / Student||$8,452||$8,831|