Coyle School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Coyle School District serving 332 students in Coyle, Oklahoma.
- Minority enrollment is 67% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the Oklahoma state average of 50%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 16:1 is equal to the state average of 16:1.
|School District Name||Coyle School District|
|# of Schools||2|
|# of Students||332|
|# of Teachers||21|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16|
|# of Male Students||122|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||210|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||24|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||24|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||68|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||108|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||108|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||20|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||29|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||32|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||23|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||26|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||25|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||22|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||32|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||20|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||15|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||25|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||21|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||18|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||24|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Coyle School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 531 school districts in Oklahoma (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 80% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (OK)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $10,238 is higher than the state average of $8,255. The school district revenue/student has declined by 8% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $10,921 is higher than the state average of $8,852. The school district spending/student has declined by 8% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OK)|
|Total Revenue||$3 MM||$4 MM|
|Spending||$4 MM||$4 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$10,238||$8,255|
|Spending / Student||$10,921||$8,852|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.