Epic One On One Charter School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Epic One On One Charter School District serving 3,128 students in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- Minority enrollment is 33% of the student body (majority American Indian and Black), which is less than the Oklahoma state average of 51%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 16:1 is less than the state average of 17:1.
Epic One On One Charter School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Oklahoma City Epic One On One Charter Elementary School 4101 Nw 122nd Street Suite B
Oklahoma City, OK 73120
Grades: PK-5 | 3128 students
|School District Name||Epic One On One Charter School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||3,128 students|
|# of Teachers||192 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
|# of Male Students||1,549 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||1,579 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||389 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||21 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||288 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||310 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||2,095 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||19 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students|
|# of Two or more races Students||6 students|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||411|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||434|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||439|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||453|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||470|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||454|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||467|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Epic One On One Charter School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 531 school districts in Oklahoma (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 36% has increased from 28% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (OK)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Parents around the country are partaking in the Save Our Schools March to help maintain funding for our education system. Learn more about this movement and how you can get involved.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.