Eufaula School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 3 public schools managed by Eufaula School District serving 1,194 students in Eufaula, Oklahoma.
- Minority enrollment is 54% of the student body (majority American Indian), which is more than the Oklahoma state average of 51%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 16:1 is less than the state average of 17:1.
Eufaula School District (2019-20)
|School District Name||Eufaula School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||1,194 students|
|# of Teachers||73 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
|# of Male Students||595 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||599 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||475 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||7 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||31 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||41 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||555 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||1 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||84 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||53|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||92|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||82|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||86|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||85|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||102|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||100|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||76|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||90|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||94|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||94|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||90|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||81|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||69|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Eufaula School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 531 school districts in Oklahoma (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 85-89% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (OK)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $8,424 is higher than the state average of $8,236. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $8,732 is less than the state average of $8,831. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OK)|
|Total Revenue||$10 MM||$4 MM|
|Spending||$11 MM||$4 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$8,424||$8,236|
|Spending / Student||$8,732||$8,831|
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.