Freedom School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Freedom School District serving 78 students in Freedom, Oklahoma.
- Minority enrollment is 31% of the student body (majority American Indian and Hispanic), which is less than the Oklahoma state average of 50%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 7:1 is less than the state average of 16:1.
|School District Name||Freedom School District|
|# of Schools||2|
|# of Students||78|
|# of Teachers||12|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7|
|# of Male Students||36|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||42|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||11|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||11|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||2|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||54|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||7|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||8|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||2|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||7|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||5|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||5|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||12|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||4|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||5|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||10|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||6|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||7|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Freedom School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 531 school districts in Oklahoma (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 50% has decreased from PS% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (OK)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-69%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $22,573 is higher than the state average of $8,255. The school district revenue/student has grown by 17% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $21,080 is higher than the state average of $8,852. The school district spending/student has grown by 17% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OK)|
|Total Revenue||$2 MM||$4 MM|
|Spending||$2 MM||$4 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$22,573||$8,255|
|Spending / Student||$21,080||$8,852|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.