Freedom School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public high school managed by Freedom School District serving 23 students in Freedom, Oklahoma.
- Minority enrollment is 39% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Oklahoma state average of 50%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 5:1 is less than the state average of 16:1.
Freedom School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Freedom Freedom High School1138 Eagle Pass
Freedom, OK 73842
Grades: 9-12 | 23 students
|School District Name||Freedom School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||78 students|
|# of Teachers||12 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
|# of Male Students||36 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||42 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||11 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||11 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||2 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||54 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||7|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||8|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||2|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||7|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||5|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||5|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||12|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||4|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||5|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||10|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||6|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||7|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Freedom School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 531 school districts in Oklahoma (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 50% has decreased from PS% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (OK)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-69%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $22,573 is higher than the state average of $9,775. The school district revenue/student has grown by 17% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $21,080 is higher than the state average of $10,481. The school district spending/student has grown by 17% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OK)|
|Total Revenue||$2 MM||$4 MM|
|Spending||$2 MM||$4 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$22,573||$9,775|
|Spending / Student||$21,080||$10,481|
Learn about the pros and cons of separating 9th grade from high school.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.