Graham-dustin School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Graham-dustin School District serving 71 students in Weleetka, Oklahoma.
- Minority enrollment is 62% of the student body (majority American Indian), which is more than the Oklahoma state average of 50%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 10:1 is less than the state average of 16:1.
Graham-dustin School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Weleetka Dustin Elementary School203 Wisdom
Weleetka, OK 74880
Grades: PK-4 | 71 students
|School District Name||Graham-dustin School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||71|
|# of Teachers||7|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10|
|# of Male Students||24|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||47|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||17|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||7|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||1|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||27|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||3|
|% of Hawaiian Students|
|# of Two or more races Students||16|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||14|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||13|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||9|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||12|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||12|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||11|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Graham-dustin School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 531 school districts in Oklahoma (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 60-79% has increased from 40-59% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (OK)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $255,746 is higher than the state average of $8,255. The school district revenue/student has grown by 122% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $218,592 is higher than the state average of $8,852. The school district spending/student has grown by 122% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OK)|
|Total Revenue||$18 MM||$4 MM|
|Spending||$16 MM||$4 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$255,746||$8,255|
|Spending / Student||$218,592||$8,852|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.