Greasy School District
- For the 2020-21 school year, there is 1 public school in Greasy School District, serving 73 students.
- Public school in Greasy School District have an average math proficiency score of 10% (versus the Oklahoma public school average of 31%), and reading proficiency score of 15% (versus the 35% statewide average). This district's average school ranking is in the bottom 50% of public schools in Oklahoma.
- Minority enrollment is 86% of the student body (majority American Indian), which is more than the Oklahoma public school average of 51% (majority Hispanic and American Indian).
- The student:teacher ratio of 7:1 is less than the Oklahoma public school average of 17:1.
|School District Name||Greasy School District|
|School District Phone Number||(918) 696-7768|
|School District Grades Offered||PK - 08|
|2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OK)|
|# of Schools||1 School||1,802 Schools|
|# of Students||73 Students||696,650 Students|
|# of Teachers||10 Teachers||41,558 Teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1||17:1|
- Greasy School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 539 school districts in Oklahoma (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2018 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (OK)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤10%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤10%|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||61 Students||95,479 Students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||n/a||14,107 Students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||2 Students||120,322 Students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||n/a||59,924 Students|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||10 Students||339,490 Students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a||2,485 Students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a||64,843 Students|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||8||41,785|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||7||52,013|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||8||52,434|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||5||51,926|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||10||53,697|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||10||52,514|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||3||52,387|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||5||50,509|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||8||47,986|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||9||49,538|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-||52,380|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-||49,202|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-||46,564|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-||43,715|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-||-|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $24,818 is higher than the state average of $8,492. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $24,114 is higher than the state average of $9,105. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OK)|
|Total Revenue||$1 MM||$4 MM|
|Spending||$1 MM||$4 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$24,818||$8,492|
|Spending / Student||$24,114||$9,105|
Greasy School District Public Schools (2020-21)
School (Math/Reading Proficiency)
- Greasy Public School 92009 South 4676 Road
Bunch, OK 74931
Grades: PK-8 | 73 students
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.