Latta School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 3 public schools managed by Latta School District serving 862 students in Ada, Oklahoma.
- Minority enrollment is 55% of the student body (majority American Indian), which is more than the Oklahoma state average of 51%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 16:1 is less than the state average of 17:1.
Latta School District (2019-20)
|School District Name||Latta School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||862 students|
|# of Teachers||55 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
|# of Male Students||376 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||486 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||277 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||1 students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||58 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||6 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||389 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||1 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||130 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||58|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||84|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||63|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||84|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||68|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||59|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||58|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||62|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||60|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||51|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||64|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||58|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||52|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||41|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Latta School District, which is ranked within the top 20% of all 531 school districts in Oklahoma (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 80-89% has decreased from 90% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (OK)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $6,784 in this school district is less than the state average of $8,236. The school district revenue/student has grown by 5% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $7,063 is less than the state average of $8,831. The school district spending/student has grown by 5% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OK)|
|Total Revenue||$6 MM||$4 MM|
|Spending||$6 MM||$4 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$6,784||$8,236|
|Spending / Student||$7,063||$8,831|
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.