Panola School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Panola School District serving 155 students in Panola, Oklahoma.
- Minority enrollment is 50% of the student body (majority American Indian), which is less than the Oklahoma state average of 51%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 11:1 is less than the state average of 17:1.
|School District Name||Panola School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||155 students|
|# of Teachers||14 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
|# of Male Students||72 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||83 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||70 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||7 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||78 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||3|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||16|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||11|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||9|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||12|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||11|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||11|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||7|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||13|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||13|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||9|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||11|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||15|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||14|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Panola School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 531 school districts in Oklahoma (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 50% has decreased from 80% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (OK)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $10,857 is higher than the state average of $8,236. The school district revenue/student has declined by 6% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $13,078 is higher than the state average of $8,831. The school district spending/student has declined by 6% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OK)|
|Total Revenue||$2 MM||$4 MM|
|Spending||$3 MM||$4 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$10,857||$8,236|
|Spending / Student||$13,078||$8,831|