Pioneer-pleasant Vale School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Pioneer-pleasant Vale School District serving 472 students in Enid, Oklahoma.
- Minority enrollment is 27% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Oklahoma state average of 51%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 15:1 is less than the state average of 17:1.
Pioneer-pleasant Vale School District (2019-20)
|School District Name||Pioneer-pleasant Vale School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||472 students|
|# of Teachers||31 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
|# of Male Students||256 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||216 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||12 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||81 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||7 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||346 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||6 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students|
|# of Two or more races Students||20 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||28|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||34|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||54|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||44|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||30|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||39|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||44|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||41|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||38|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||43|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||41|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||36|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Pioneer-pleasant Vale School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 531 school districts in Oklahoma (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 90% has increased from 80% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (OK)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $7,356 in this school district is less than the state average of $8,236. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $7,526 is less than the state average of $8,831. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OK)|
|Total Revenue||$4 MM||$4 MM|
|Spending||$4 MM||$4 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$7,356||$8,236|
|Spending / Student||$7,526||$8,831|
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.