Wanette School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Wanette School District serving 158 students in Wanette, Oklahoma.
- Minority enrollment is 42% of the student body (majority American Indian), which is less than the Oklahoma state average of 51%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 is less than the state average of 17:1.
|School District Name||Wanette School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||158 students|
|# of Teachers||13 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
|# of Male Students||70 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||88 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||24 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||17 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||91 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||26 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||8|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||15|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||12|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||15|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||6|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||10|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||14|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||6|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||7|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||13|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||12|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||19|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||16|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||5|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Wanette School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 531 school districts in Oklahoma (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 50% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (OK)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $9,673 is higher than the state average of $8,236. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $10,556 is higher than the state average of $8,831. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OK)|
|Total Revenue||$2 MM||$4 MM|
|Spending||$2 MM||$4 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$9,673||$8,236|
|Spending / Student||$10,556||$8,831|
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.