Double O 28 School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Double O 28 School District serving 3 students in Hines, Oregon.
- Minority enrollment is 33% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Oregon state average of 37%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 3:1 is less than the state average of 20:1.
Double O 28 School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Hines Double O Elementary School60077 Double O Rd
Hines, OR 97738
Grades: K-8 | 3 students
|School District Name||Double O 28 School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||3|
|# of Teachers||1|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3|
|# of Male Students||n/a|
|% Male Students||n/a|
|# of Female Students||3|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||1|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||2|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||1|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||1|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||1|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $81,000 is higher than the state average of $11,698. The school district revenue/student has grown by 100% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $66,500 is higher than the state average of $11,740. The school district spending/student has grown by 100% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OR)|
|Total Revenue||$162,000||$9 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$81,000||$11,698|
|Spending / Student||$66,500||$11,740|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.