Douglas County SD 15 School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Douglas County SD 15 School District serving 214 students in Days Creek, Oregon.
- Minority enrollment is 25% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Oregon state average of 37%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 16:1 is less than the state average of 20:1.
Douglas County SD 15 School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Days Creek Days Creek Charter School 11381 Tiller Trail Hwy
Days Creek, OR 97429
Grades: K-12 | 214 students
|School District Name||Douglas County SD 15 School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||214 students|
|# of Teachers||13 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
|# of Male Students||113 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||101 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||12 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||3 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||18 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||160 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||21 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||13|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||12|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||11|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||13|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||14|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||15|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||16|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||16|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||15|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||17|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||22|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||22|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||28|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Douglas County SD 15 School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 188 school districts in Oregon (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 80% has increased from 60-79% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (OR)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $15,354 is higher than the state average of $11,340. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $15,990 is higher than the state average of $11,381. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OR)|
|Total Revenue||$3 MM||$9 MM|
|Spending||$3 MM||$9 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$15,354||$11,340|
|Spending / Student||$15,990||$11,381|
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.