Multnomah Esd School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 3 public schools managed by Multnomah Esd School District serving 158 students in Gresham, Oregon.
- Minority enrollment is 70% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the Oregon state average of 37%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 14:1 is less than the state average of 20:1.
Multnomah Esd School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Gresham Alpha High School 876 Ne 8th St
Gresham, OR 97030
Grades: 7-12 | n/a students
- Troutdale Arata Creek School 2470 Sw Halsey
Troutdale, OR 97060
Grades: K-12 | 31 students
- Portland Helensview High School 8678 Ne Sumner St
Portland, OR 97220
Grades: 7-12 | 127 students
|School District Name||Multnomah Esd School District|
|# of Schools||3|
|# of Students||158|
|# of Teachers||11|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14|
|# of Male Students||87|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||71|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||6|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||2|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||33|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||55|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||47|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||2|
|% of Hawaiian Students|
|# of Two or more races Students||13|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||1|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||1|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||3|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||2|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||5|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||5|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||4|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||7|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||6|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||9|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||25|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||90|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $904,292 is higher than the state average of $11,698. The school district revenue/student has declined by 79% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $833,306 is higher than the state average of $11,740. The school district spending/student has declined by 79% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OR)|
|Total Revenue||$65 MM||$9 MM|
|Spending||$60 MM||$9 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$904,292||$11,698|
|Spending / Student||$833,306||$11,740|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.