Pine Creek SD 5 School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Pine Creek SD 5 School District serving 5 students in Drewsey, Oregon.
- The student:teacher ratio of 5:1 is less than the state average of 20:1.
Pine Creek SD 5 School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Drewsey Pine Creek Elementary School79654 Pine Creek Rd
Drewsey, OR 97904
Grades: K-8 | 5 students
|School District Name||Pine Creek SD 5 School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||5 students|
|# of Teachers||1 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
|# of Male Students||n/a|
|% Male Students||n/a|
|# of Female Students||5 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||n/a|
|% Hispanic Students||n/a|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||5 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||1|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||1|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||2|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||1|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $13,091 is higher than the state average of $11,340. The school district revenue/student has declined by 54% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $11,545 is higher than the state average of $11,381. The school district spending/student has declined by 54% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OR)|
|Total Revenue||$144,000||$9 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$13,091||$11,340|
|Spending / Student||$11,545||$11,381|
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.