Rainier SD 13 School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 3 public schools managed by Rainier SD 13 School District serving 949 students in Rainier, Oregon.
- Minority enrollment is 13% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Oregon state average of 37%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 19:1 is less than the state average of 20:1.
Rainier SD 13 School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Rainier Hudson Park Elementary School28176 Old Rainier Rd
Rainier, OR 97048
Grades: K-6 | 456 students
- Rainier North Columbia Academy 28168 Old Rainier Rd
Rainier, OR 97048
Grades: 7-12 | 44 students
- Rainier Rainier Jr/sr High School28170 Old Rainier Rd
Rainier, OR 97048
Grades: 7-12 | 449 students
|School District Name||Rainier SD 13 School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||949 students|
|# of Teachers||49 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
|# of Male Students||477 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||472 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||17 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||2 students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||62 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||3 students|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||821 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||4 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||40 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||57|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||52|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||66|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||75|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||71|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||58|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||77|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||71|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||67|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||86|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||89|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||76|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||104|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Rainier SD 13 School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 188 school districts in Oregon (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 75-79% has increased from 70-74% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (OR)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $10,168 in this school district is less than the state average of $11,340. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $10,058 is less than the state average of $11,381. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OR)|
|Total Revenue||$10 MM||$9 MM|
|Spending||$10 MM||$9 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$10,168||$11,340|
|Spending / Student||$10,058||$11,381|
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.