Oxbow Uhsd #30
- Oxbow Uhsd #30's student population of 337 students has declined by 13% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has declined by 37% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||337 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Oxbow Uhsd #30's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has increased from 8:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VT)|
|Overall School Rank||#268 out of 289 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Oxbow UHSD #30 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bradford River Bend Career & Technical Center Grades: 9-12
36 Oxbow Drive
Bradford, VT 05033
(802)222-5212 0.0 9-12 n/a
- Bradford Bradford Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 256 students
143 Fairground Road
Bradford, VT 05033
(802)222-4077 0.5 PK-6 256
- Piermont Piermont Village School Grades: PK-8 | 61 students
131 Rte. 10
Piermont, NH 03779
(603)272-5881 3.3 PK-8 61
- Newbury Newbury Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 160 students
214 Pulaski Street
Newbury, VT 05051
(802)866-5621 5.7 PK-6 160
- Fairlee Samuel Morey Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 181 students
214 School Street
Fairlee, VT 05045
(802)333-9755 7.1 PK-6 181
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.