Parkway Northwest High School
- The student population of 221 students has declined by 25% over five years.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has grown by 7% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||221 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 22:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.06 is less than the state average of 0.25. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|This School||(PA) School Average|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races||n/a||
The chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body.
|Eligible for Free Lunch
Families meeting income eligibility guidelines may qualify for free and reduced price meals or free milk. These guidelines are used by schools, institutions, and facilities participating in the National School Lunch Program (and Commodity School Program), School Breakfast Program, Special Milk Program for Children, Child and Adult Care Food Program and Summer Food Service Program.
- Philadelphia City School District's student population of 131,666 students has decreased by 14% over five years.
- The district's graduation rate of 59% has decreased from 91% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $20,020 is higher than the state average of $13,911. The district revenue/student has grown by 19% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $19,916 is higher than the state average of $13,599. The district spending/student has grown by 15% over four years.
|School District Name||Philadelphia City School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||131,666||1,497|
|District Total Revenue||$2,756 MM||$21 MM|
|District Spending||$2,742 MM||$20 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$20,020||$13,911|
|District Spending / Student||$19,916||$13,599|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PhiladelphiaHouston Henry E SchoolGrades: KG-8 | 380 students
7300 Rural Lane
Philadelphia, PA 19119
PhiladelphiaJohn Story Jenks Academy For The Arts AnGrades: KG-8 | 458 students
8301 Germantown Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19118
PhiladelphiaKhepera Charter SchoolGrades: KG-8 | 412 students
144 W Carpenter Ln
Philadelphia, PA 19119
PhiladelphiaAmy Nw Middle SchoolGrades: 6-8 | 275 students
6000 Ridge Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19128
PhiladelphiaLeeds Morris E Middle SchoolGrades: 6-8 | 265 students
1100 E Mount Pleasant Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19150
I graduated from parkway spring garden on 7500 Germantown ave in 1988. Great teachers and staff.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Savoy