Pegram Elementary School
- Pegram Elementary School's student population of 274 students has declined by 19% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||274 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Pegram Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Cheatham County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Nashville Harpeth Valley Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 780 students
7840 Learning La
Nashville, TN 37221
(615)662-3015 6.8 PK-4 780
- Nashville Bellevue Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 692 students
655 Colice Jeanne Rd
Nashville, TN 37221
(615)662-3000 7.1 5-8 692
After massive budget cuts and claims of economic inequity within the state’s public school system, districts are taking matters in their own hands and suing the state for the mess.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.