Bristol Township SD School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 5 public schools managed by Bristol Township SD School District serving 5,022 students in Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania.
- Minority enrollment is 37% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the Pennsylvania state average of 34%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 15:1 is equal to the state average of 15:1.
Bristol Township SD School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Fairless Hills Armstrong Middle School475 Wistar Rd
Fairless Hills, PA 19030
Grades: 7-8 | 502 students
- Levittown Brookwood Elementary School2200 Haines Rd
Levittown, PA 19057
Grades: K-7 | 1226 students
- Croydon Keystone Elementary School1800 Keystone St
Croydon, PA 19021
Grades: K-8 | 1236 students
- Bristol Roosevelt Middle School1001 Rodgers Road
Bristol, PA 19007
Grades: 7-8 | 486 students
- Levittown Truman Senior High School3001green Lane
Levittown, PA 19057
Grades: 9-12 | 1572 students
|School District Name||Bristol Township SD School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||5,022 students|
|# of Teachers||326 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
|# of Male Students||2,439 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||2,583 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||14 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||122 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||632 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||772 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||3,161 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||10 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||311 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||332|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||311|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||381|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||395|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||364|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||358|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||321|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||520|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||468|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||444|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||399|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||367|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||362|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Bristol Township SD School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 663 school districts in Pennsylvania (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 85% has decreased from 87% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (PA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $19,257 is higher than the state average of $13,057. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $18,448 is higher than the state average of $12,924. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (PA)|
|Total Revenue||$118 MM||$19 MM|
|Spending||$113 MM||$19 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$19,257||$13,057|
|Spending / Student||$18,448||$12,924|
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.